Wiring Notes is a memo found by Travis Grady in Silent Hill: Origins. The note is found in a lighting box on the second floor of Artaud Theater and hints at how to solve the Spotlight Puzzle.
- As expected, the spotlights are as
- SCREWY as the rest of this place.
- Finally got them working. My trusty
- voltmeter saved the day again!
- Remember, you need ALL the lights
- working, otherwise the circuits
- blows. Throwing the circuit breaker
- gets old FAST. Here are my notes:
- B has to be half the wattage of D.
- A+B must not exceed C.
- Wattage of D must not exceed A.
- Break a leg!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.