Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Whiteboard Message can be found scribbled on a whiteboard in the doctor's lounge on the first floor of Brookhaven Hospital in Silent Hill 2. There are two different variants of the memo dependent on puzzle difficulty. Both of these memos are used in order to solve the keypad code for the door leading to the west corridor on the third floor of the hospital.
- "3rd floor patient wing hall - 7335"
- "The pin number this month is
- "T". Last month it was "X"
- and before that it was "Z."
- But what are they going to
- do next month? That's all they
- can express with 4 numbers.
- Anyway does the door to the
- Patient Wing really need to have
- its combination changed this
This poem is referring to the shape of the letters and follows how they are written. The answer is 1328, as it creates a "T" shape on the keypad.