Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Waterfront Landscape" is a painting that was located in the main hall of the Silent Hill Historical Society, until it was removed for some reason. Its description still remains though, and James Sunderland is able to examine it in Silent Hill 2. The painting was made by Allen Smith (date of birth and death unknown), and allegedly depicted a scene of Silent Hill during the 1820s.
- "Waterfront Landscape"
- Allen Smith (date of birth and
- death unknown)
- A scene of this area from long ago.
- From the style, it looks like it was
- done sometime around 1820.
- There were a lot fewer people then,
- and only a handful of buildings.