Since we're getting a lot of editing for Downpour lately, I'd like to point out a few things.
- If you're getting a screenshot off of YouTube, please remember to switch the quality to 720p and fullscreen.
- Please crop pictures for character shots - try to make it even; don't leave a bunch of stuff in the background unless you're noting the environment - keep in the middle.
- I've notices people are adding a space at the top of the pace before the intro starts - don't do that.
- Categorize people by last name IF you know how to do it - if you don't, just leave it up to someone else.
- PLEASE try to use proper grammar - if English is not your native language and you're not very good at grammar, just leave it up to someone else.
That's all for now! Happy editing! :3