Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There's a bit of a disagreement over whether an article should be created for Brookhaven Asylum, so I thought I'd ask what others think. Alex feels that the asylum may be a part of Brookhaven Hospital, and so belongs on that page. I think it's a completely separate building, and deserves its own article.
- The professional-looking sign out front suggests it's a different facility.
- The lack of its mention on the map of Brookhaven Hospital in the first movie.
- The fact that it seems to be a safe area for the cultists to dump their insane, whereas the hospital was obviously not safe due to Alessa's presence there.
- Alessa could have moved since the first movie.
- Alessa might have altered the hospital into an asylum.
- The presence of a movie version of the game's map for Brookhaven Hospital.