The Technician's Warning is a memo Travis Grady finds in the first floor curtain control area of the Artaud Theater in Silent Hill: Origins. It hints to the player that in order to reach the actual stage and be capable of seeing adequately, only one process is needed.
- Good luck getting ANYTHING to
- work. This place was wired by
- IDIOTS! The safety curtain is on
- the same circuit as the spotlights.
- If a light blows, the whole thing
- fuses, and you can't move the safety
- curtain. IDIOTS. Safety inspectors
- would blow a fuse (literally!) if they
- saw this stuff. Wouldn't happen in
- the city! See you when I get back.