Stranded is a series of echo messages that Harry Mason can receive in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Their content may vary according to the player's Psych Profile. This voice-mail can be obtained near the phone on the entrance of the Ranger Station.
- Girl: Mom? Mom, it's me, Jackie. I'm scared. I'm at a party in the woods, but I don't like it. The guys... I don't know. I don't like the way they're talking. You've got to come find me.
- Girl: Mom, it's Jackie. Look, I'm sorry about earlier. You were right. I'm at the party. I don't feel good. I don't know anyone and I'm nervous. Can you come get me?
- Girl: Dammit, mom. Why you never pick up? I need you. I'm at the party in the woods, but I'm feeling uncomfortable. I need you to come pick me up.
- Girl: Mom? It's Jackie. I've been stupid. I've come on to the woods for a party, but I want to come home. I'm lost. I don't know where I am. I'm outside a ranger station. I don't like the crowd here. I wanna come home.
Message with annex
This message can be obtained after approaching a blue sleeping bag near the water pump. An annex picture of a passed-out/crying girl is included on the message. Just like the message itself, the pictures can be different (see Gallery below).
- Crazy shit, man. We shouldn't have given the new girl that stuff. She's running 'round tearing her clothes off. Won't stop crying. Damn. Shut up about who gave it to her, Lewis.
- Whoa. Someone slipped the new girl a Mickey and things got out of hand. Wild and crazy. Feel kind of bad for her.
- We thought it would be fun to spike the new girl's drink. Didn't know it would end up like this. We thought she was still swimming, but... she wasn't moving.
- Hell. I told them not to go too far, but they wanted to mess around with the new girl. No one was supposed to get hurt. I'm burning the trash — no one will know we were here.