The memo is somewhat ironic, because one of the cells of the special treatment room is locked, and when Heather Mason unlocks it, she finds a single Nurse inside the cell, possibly the "Christie" mentioned in the note.
- "Punishment for brutality towards
- patient: 12-hours confinement in the
- special treatment room.
- Dismissal policy no longer in effect.
- Contact the chief if you have any
- [There's something handwritten on top of the typewritten sentence.]
- "The trick is not to leave any marks!"
- [And one other thing. This looks like it was written by a different person.]
- "The chief is a pervert! Christie
- would have been better off if she
- had been fired..."