Brookhaven Hospital in Silent Hill 3. It seems it was written by three different people.
Somewhat ironically, one of the cells of the special treatment room is locked, and when Heather Mason unlocks it, she finds a single Nurse inside the cell, possibly the "Christie" mentioned in the note.
- "Punishment for brutality towards
- patient: 12-hours confinement in the
- special treatment room.
- Dismissal policy no longer in effect.
- Contact the chief if you have any
- (There's something handwritten on top of the typewritten sentence.)
- "The trick is not to leave any marks!"
- (And one other thing. This looks like it was written by a different person.)
- "The chief is a pervert! Christie
- would have been better off if she
- had been fired..."