Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
South Vale is the southern counterpart to Paleville. South Vale is a large forested and mountainous region with rivers on the south side of Toluca Lake. A national road, County Road 73, crosses it from southeast to northwest and links South Vale with the northern half of the town of Silent Hill, as well as with nearby towns, including Pleasant River.
South Vale contains various landmarks, such as an old graveyard with a small chapel, an Observation Deck with a panoramic view of Toluca Lake, and a few farms. Due to being a mountainous region, various roads and streets have tunnels, such as County Road 73, Rendell Street and Saul Street. South Vale is separated from Paleville at the northwest by rivers, however, the actual borders of the region are still unknown.
Notable landmarks in South Vale include:
- Observation Deck: A scenic overlook along County Road 73 adjacent to a wooded hiking path where James Sunderland begins his search for his late wife.
- Toluca Graveyard: An old graveyard where James meets Angela Orosco, the first person he comes across during his visit to the town of Silent Hill.
- Wood Side Apartments: An apartment complex built just next to the Blue Creek Apartments found on Katz St.
- Rosewater Park: A park on the south shore of Toluca Lake situated on Nathan Avenue.
- Heaven's Night: A gentleman’s club enjoying moderate fame in South Vale located on Carroll Street.
- Brookhaven Hospital: A mental institution in South Vale located on Carroll St.
- Silent Hill Historical Society: A historical museum on the edge of South Vale, placed on Nathan Ave.
- Toluca Prison: A now-defunct prison originally used to house Civil War POWs.
- Jacks Inn: A small motel located just South of Rosewater Park on Nathan Ave. and Munson St., where Douglas Cartland and Heather Mason rest before they split up.
- Pete's Bowl-O-Rama: Another entertainment spot of South Vale spotted on the corner of Nathan Ave. and Carroll St. that is visited by James, Eddie Dombrowski and Laura.
- Toluca Lake: The lake, surrounded by forest, upon which the town of Silent Hill was founded.
|Eric - Tina - Bill - Jessie - Ryan - George - Emilie Anderson - Frank Anderson - Michelle Anderson|
Hanna - Lorraine - Captain - Scott Fairbanks - Greys
|Creeper - Double Head - Greedy Worm - Gum Head - Hummer - Insane Cancer - Mama - Numb Body - Nurse - Phantom - Pyramid Head - Robbie the Rabbit - Scraper - Split Worm - Toadstool - Tremer - Tuberculosis|
|Brookhaven Hospital - Central Square Shopping Center - Jacks Inn - Labyrinth - Lakeside Amusement Park - Silent Hill Historical Society - Spiral Staircase - Toluca Lake - Toluca Prison|
|Flashlight - Fog World - Little Baroness - Monster - Otherworld - Radio - Real World - Siren - Welcome Sign|