These are the secrets and unlockables in Silent Hill: Origins.
- In the beginning of the game, a billboard advertising Hemingway cigarettes can be seen. These cigarettes reappear as a memento in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
- Konami Burger from the first game reappears.
- On top of the Post Office, there is a cocoon sack, foreshadowing the battle that will occur with the Floatstinger 7 years later.
- Riverside Motel's "Game Room" has a pinball machine with the hard rock band "Kiss" on it.
Accolades are rewards given to the player when finishing the game while filling certain criteria.
- Requirement: Get the Good ending.
- Reward: Moon Gauntlets
- Reward: Savior Outfit
- Requirement: Get the Bad ending by killing at least 200 enemies on subsequent playthroughs.
- Reward: Great Cleaver
- Reward: Butcher Outfit
- Requirement: Use the flashlight for less than 3 hours.
- Reward: Night Vision Goggles
- Reward: Stalker Outfit
- Requirement: Collect more than 300 items.
- Reward: Collector Outfit
- Requirement: Complete the game in less than 2 hours.
- Reward: Sprinter Outfit
- Requirement: Kill at least 75% of enemies with firearms.
- Reward: Sharpshooter Outfit
- Requirement: Kill at least 75% of enemies with melee weapons.
- Reward: Weaponsmith Outfit
- Requirement: Kill at least 50% of enemies with fists.
- Reward: Brawler Outfit
- Requirement: Look at map less than 25 times.
- Reward: Cartographer Outfit
- Requirement: Traveled distance must be greater than 22.5 km.
- Reward: Explorer Outfit
- Requirement: Complete the game without saving.
- Reward: Daredevil Outfit
- Requirement: Rescue Alessa from fire in less than 80 seconds.
- Reward: Fire Axe
- Reward: Fireman Outfit
- Requirement: Do the Konami Code (↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, X, O) anytime during a subsequent playthrough.
- Note: Unlike the other accolades this one will be awarded to you instantly.
- Reward: Codebreaker Outfit
|“||A tight-fitting space suit.||”|
Tight-fitting, bright colored orange and blue clothes. Travis calls it a space suit.
|“||A Mexican wrestling outfit.||”|
Blue and purple Mexican wrestling outfit.
|“||A bloodied set of clothes belonging to an infamous serial killer.||”|
Bloody, worn-out clothes. Belonged to a serial killer.
|“||Those clothes were worn by a man who charted new lands.||”|
Long sleeved shirt and lederhosen.
|“||Something I wore to a Halloween party.||”|
The costume looks very similar to Vincent Smith himself.
|“||The uniform of an obsessive, fanatical enthusiast.||”|
White shirt, gray pants, and green hoodie.
|“||Wearing this makes me feel like top dog.||”|
Dog suit resembling Mira.
|“||Clothes fit for exploring the most dangerous of terrain.||”|
Stereotypical explorer clothing.
|“||Standard issue for the local fire department.||”|
Standard Fireman uniform.
|“||Sometimes I like to take my bike and ride into the night. That's when I wear these leathers.||”|
Leather pants, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket with a wolf decor. Travis often wears them while biking.
|“||Clothes belonging to a gun enthusiast.||”|
Camouflage colored army cloths.
|“||Comfortable clothing for cross-training.||”|
Red training outfit.
|“||There have been rumors of a black ops teams converging on the denizens of Silent Hill.||”|
Black ops team uniform which bear a striking resemblance to the uniforms worn by the Mobile Infantry in the Starship Troopers series.
|“||The uniform of a man who makes his own weapons.||”|
Jeans, armless denim jacket, blue bandanna, and white t-shirt.
Extra Options is an extra menu will be unlocked after completing the game once. It has the following settings:
- Walk/Run: Switch between Travis walking/running as the default way of transportation.
- Extra Blood: Adds extra blood to attacks and enemy corpses.
- Noise Filter: Makes the player able to turn off the Noise Effect.
- Bloody Footprints: Travis leaves bloody footprints wherever he goes.
- Torch Projection: Used to select a custom projection to replace a plain beam of the flashlight.