Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are three different variants of the book which give vital insight into getting the different endings; however, it seems to be random into which variant is given.
The Road to Tomorrow (Clue for Leave)
- "The first step to a healthy
- life is to avoid illness. That
- may sound obvious, but it's
- also very important.
- Instead of working to heal
- yourself after you're sick,
- it's better to avoid getting
- sick in the first place.
- Also you have to maintain a
- positive, optimistic outlook on
- life. It's no use worrying over
- things that have happened in
- the past.
- You've got to get outside and
- play in the fresh air once in a
- while, instead of just sitting
- inside reading difficult books."
How to be a Happy Couple (Clue for Maria)
- "Do you really love her?
- In sickness and in health?
- If you truly love her, then you
- must act. It all depends on how
- hard you fight for her.
- Whatever happens, don't give up.
- Always try just one more time.
- Even though there may be hard
- times, never turn to another
- And if it comes to it, you must
- be willing to protect her with your
- very life. After all, true love means
- a willingness to sacrifice.
- Be true to your heart and with
- luck, things will work out in the
Choosing Death (Clue for In Water)
- "When life is filled with nothing
- but despair, some people choose
- to end it all.
- I once chose that path for
- myself as well.
- At the time I felt that I had no
- other choices.
- After I made my decision, it
- became the only thing binding
- me into this world.
- Sometimes I would cry to myself
- while thinking of the past, but
- mostly all I did was plan over and
- over again how and when I was
- going to kill myself.
- I did stupid, dangerous things.
- I figured it didn't matter since
- I was going to die anyway, so
- I went out of my way to invite
- I stopped talking to people and
- it didn't bother me even when
- friendships grew distant."