Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Repression and Coercion is a chapter torn from a book that Travis Grady can find in Silent Hill: Origins. It is located in the library scene on the first floor stage of Artaud Theater's Otherworld.
- "Chapter 2: Repression & Coercion
- It is a fact well known to
- intelligence services and military
- agents: the more controlled a
- mind, the more a mind censors
- itself, the easier it is for outside
- influences to take hold and
- piggyback such mental
- This is why these agencies choose
- for their pawns those individuals
- most compromised by their own
- mental issues."