Repression and Coercion is a chapter torn from a book that Travis Grady can find in Silent Hill: Origins. It is located in the library scene on the first floor stage of Artaud Theater's Otherworld.
- "Chapter 2: Repression & Coercion
- It is a fact well known to
- intelligence services and military
- agents: the more controlled a
- mind, the more a mind censors
- itself, the easier it is for outside
- influences to take hold and
- piggyback such mental
- This is why these agencies choose
- for their pawns those individuals
- most compromised by their own
- mental issues."