The Psychologist's Journal is a memo which can be found in Silent Hill: Book of Memories. The memo refers to patients that put up mental walls in their treatment and advises on finding the "key" inside their mind by going over the memories they have shared prior and seeing what the "puzzle pieces" of their recollections reveal.
- Whenever you're exploring the mind's "inner maze",
- your patient may put up walls--even unintentionally.
- While it's often a matter of finding the right key,
- it can be more complicated. In these cases, think
- back over the memories your patient has shared.
- Be an explorer! What puzzle pieces did they reveal?
- Present these discoveries carefully, and you're
- bound to have a breakthrough on your hands.