Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pre Psychological Evaluation is found on a desk in a room connected to a class room on the second floor of St. Maria's Monastery in Silent Hill: Downpour. This memo is an evaluation, conducted by Chloe Zane, on a new patient at the institute, whom is noted of having interesting psychological characteristics.
ST. MARIA'S INSTITUTE
From: _______ _______
Patient's Name: ____________
Subject: Preliminary psychological evaluation
A new patient arrived today, named _______ ________ and aged __. __________ comes to us with a number of interesting psychological characteristics.
1. He displays marked impairment in the use of a number of nonverbal behaviors, most notably eye contact, facial expression, and body posture.
2. _______ ________ shows no interest in participating in simple social play, preferring instead solitary activities.
3. Though _______________ maintains adequate speech ability, he shows marked impairment in his ability to initiate and/or sustain a conversation with others.
4. Furthermore, _______________ engages in the repetitive use of idiosyncratic language, as well as repetitive mannerisms.
5. _______ ________ also has a persistent preoccupation with parts of objects.
Further evaluation is required.
Dr. Chloe Zane