Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Patients Records is found in the reception office on the first floor of Brookhaven Hospital in Silent Hill 2. The records relate to three patients of the hospital, all with mental and instability issues.
All three of these patients have striking similarities to three of the main characters in the game. Jack Davis is very similar to Angela Orosco, Joshua Lewis is similar to Eddie Dombrowski and Joseph Barkin shares similar traits to James Sunderland. However, another theory says that all three notes refer solely to James, since all begin with the letter J. Jack represents the part of James who is normally a model person, yet also has suicidal feelings. Joseph represents the part of James who feels guilt and regret for killing Mary Shepherd-Sunderland and the delusions James is immersed in. Joshua represents the part of James who feels he needs to be persecuted and also represents his violent self (i.e. the act of killing).
- "[Jack Davis]
- He has attempted suicide three
- times in the past for reasons
- unknown. Although he is normally
- a model patient who follows
- doctor's and nurse's orders, he
- must be watched closely due to
- his past pattern of sudden and
- violent suicide attempts.
- [Joseph Barkin]
- His illness seems to be rooted in
- the fact that he believes he is
- guilty of his daughter's
- death. His symptoms suggest a
- psychotic break and paranoid
- delusions. Normally calm, but has
- a tendency towards violence when
- [Joshua Lewis]
- History of hospitalization as well
- as numerous assault, battery and
- other violent offenses. He has a
- strong persecution complex and
- a tendency to solve things
- through violence. Extreme caution