Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Note to the Doctor is a memo found by Heather Mason in the Otherworld Brookhaven Hospital. It is located lying on a desk on the first-floor examine room and is most likely about the behaviors of Leonard Wolf, as hinted to in another memo located in the hospital.
The names Midkiff and Crosby originate from the names of two actors, Dale Midkiff and Denise Crosby, from the movie Pet Sematary.
- "Dr. Midkiff:
- Please use extra caution with
- the patient in room 312.
- He should still have his religious
- freedom here in the hospital, but
- he shouldn't push his faith on
- others. I'm a victim, too.
- Rumor has it he got here by stabbing
- someone over a religious dispute.
- Please be careful.
- — R. Crosby
- P.S.: It looks like the rumor is true,
- according to the head nurse.
- I do think he's a good person
- otherwise, though —
- easy to deal with."