Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The note about Leonard and Stanley is a memo found by Heather Mason in Silent Hill 3, at a desk of the doctor's lounge on the first floor of the Brookhaven Hospital. The note describes the psychic profiles of Leonard Wolf and Stanley Coleman, both of them patients at the hospital.
- "Leonard Wolf
- Room S12.
- Presenting mild audiovisual
- hallucinations, emotional instability,
- obsessive ideas.
- Suspect mild schizophrenia.
- Will continue observation.
- Basically calm and cooperative, with
- a strong sense of justice.
- However, according to reports,
- becomes very violent when
- "Stanley Coleman
- Room S07.
- Usually passive and cowardly;
- also egotistical.
- Sometimes shows and acts on
- obsessive attachment to a
- particular woman.
- This has caused violent incidents;
- use caution."