|“|| So it was all your work!
Since Mira only appears in joke endings, she is not considered to be a canon character.
Silent Hill 2
Mira is first seen operating levers at a large computer panel while wearing headphones in the game's Dog Ending, listening to "In My Eyes" by Akira Yamaoka. James Sunderland walks in and voices his disbelief in Japanese that a dog has been behind the events that brought him to that point. He then falls to his knees as Mira hops down and licks his face.
Credits then roll over a picture of Mira, a goofy montage of clips, and a silly song sung in a series of barks and growls.
Silent Hill: Origins
In the game's UFO Ending, as Travis Grady stands in front of Room 502 conversing to himself, an alien ship appears. Both Mira and an alien beam down, with Mira seeming to serve as a translator or interpreter to the alien. Mira, Travis and the alien then fly in a UFO to retrieve Travis's missing truck, which is located on another planet.
Travis's unlockable Daredevil accolade includes a costume that resembles Mira. It is unlocked by completing the entire game without saving once.
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
In the game's UFO Ending, Cheryl Heather Mason transforms into Mira after she states, "My mother was a bitch" (female dog).
Silent Hill: The Escape
Mira first appears after the player has completed a second playthrough as an alien, and similar to James Sunderland, the alien is surprised to discover Mira was behind the mysterious events it observed. After this Mira becomes a playable character for the last extra of the game, and attacks her enemies via biting. She is quick, which can actually become a disadvantage in regards to the fact her quick turns can lead into unexpected meetings with monsters.
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Mira appeared in the Earth Dungeon as a hostage to be guided. The Dog Tag artifact belongs to Mira.
She later appears in the Joke ending, playing on the beach of Toluca Lake while Katie and Kayce sunbathe.
- As the credits roll during the Silent Hill 2 Dog ending, Mira begins to growl as Eddie Dombrowski is presented. Given that Eddie is known to have killed a dog, it seems likely that this fact does not sit well with Mira. It can be speculated that Mira is the dog Eddie killed.
- In Shattered Memories, Mira is wearing a dog tag on which 犬 (inu) is written, meaning dog in Japanese.
- Mira is credited as making the screenplay of the Silent Hill: Downpour trailer.
- In the Dog ending, Mira seems to control every event in the game, which may be because God spelled backwards is dog. There is a map on a wall in his control room with the pictures of James and Maria on them, though Maria is placed across the lake.
- Obtaining the Dog ending in the HD Collection awards the trophy/achievement "It All Makes Sense Now".
|Harry Mason - Cheryl Mason - Dahlia Mason - Dr. Kaufmann - Cybil Bennett - Michelle Valdez|
|Bar Maid - The Stewarts - Mr. Gordon - Lisa Garland - John - James Sunderland - Mira - Greys|
|Raw Shock - Larval Stalker|
|Alchemilla Hospital - Annie's Bar - Diner 52 - Good Ol' Days - Green Lion Pawn Shop - Lakeside Amusement Park - Levin Street - Lighthouse Clinic - Midwich High School - The Balkan - Toluca Mall - Nightingale Apartments - Dog House - Theresa's|
|Echo Photos - Flare - Flashlight - Harry's Phone - Real World - Ice World - Memento - Phone Numbers - Psych Profile - Tookie the Toucan - Manifestation - UFO Ending - Sexuality|
|Keys - Puzzles - Secrets and Unlockables - Soundtrack|