- This article is for the memo as seen in Silent Hill: Origins. For a version found by Harry Mason in the first Silent Hill game, see Manifestations of Delusions.
Along with a torn page on repression and coercion and a page on astral projections, Travis Grady can find the torn chapter on Manifestations of Delusions in the library scene on the first floor stage in the Artaud Theater's Otherworld.
- "CHAPTER 3:
- MANIFESTATIONS OF DELUSIONS
- ...phenomena such as telekinesis
- ("poltergeists" to use a popular term)
- often occur. These seem frequent
- alongside negative emotions (fear,
- worry or stress), suggesting it is these
- emotions which are manifesting as
- external energy with physical effects.
- Nightmares are especially strong
- triggers. In all cases, these phenomena
- arise from children or adolescents and
- the overwhelming majority of subjects
- are female."