Katz St. is a road in the South Vale section of Silent Hill, seen in Silent Hill 2. It starts at Lindsey Street on the east and ends at dead end on the west part of the town. Wood Side Apartments is located on Katz Street. The west side of the street is residential.
- Lucky Jade Restaurant cannot be entered, but health items can be found near the door.
- Grand Market
- American Cafe and Caterer
- Big Jay's
- Fancy Gifts
- Cafe Mist
- Cafe Texan
- Unknown restaurant
- T's Italian Restaurant
- Accurate Fabrication & Welding
- Many street names in the games are named as a tribute to specific people. Katz Street is named after the writer William Katz.
- The street is blocked until James fights the first monster.