K. Gordon was a teacher for Midwich Elementary School in Silent Hill. While she does not physically appear in game, memos and items belonging to her occasionally appear throughout the Silent Hill series, which over time gradually allude to her profession and relationship with Alessa Gillespie.
K. Gordon's name is also on a list of teachers at Midwich Elementary School. Behind her house is a garage door stained with blood, possibly indicating that the Order silenced her due to her attempts to save Alessa from her cruel conditioning at the hands of the cult. However, this is just speculation, as there are numerous spots in Silent Hill where there are seemingly random places of carnage, even in the Fog World.
While in the church, Heather Mason comes across a room that is identical to Alessa Gillespie's classroom. On the teacher's desk she finds K. Gordon's notebook. The transcript reveals that Alessa was one of K. Gordon's students, and that the teacher harbored concerns for the young girl. It reads as follows:
- "There's a girl named Alessa
- in my class. If your memory is
- any good, you may remember her.
- She's the one I said they called
- a witch.
- Most likely her mother is
- abusing her.
- I've never seen her come in without
- some sort of scrape or bruise.
- Her expression is pitifully dark
- for a 6-year-old.
- Something like this may not
- be so uncommon.
- Rather than coming up with
- pointless ideas, it's best just
- to watch and wait.
- But isn't there something
- I can do to help?
- I'm considering consulting a lawyer,
- but I do have my reservations.
- That's why I thought I'd ask you,
- my friend, for your opinion first.
- — K. Gordon"
- K. Gordon is a reference to Sonic Youth bass guitarist Kim Gordon. This is confirmed by the reference to three more teachers who bear the names of "T. Moore", "L. Ranaldo", and "S. Shelley". These are also the names of Kim's fellow bandmates: Thurston Moore, Lee Ranaldo, and Steve Shelley, respectively.
- In Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, she was re-imagined as Mr. Gordon.