The Janitor's Note is a memo found in Silent Hill: Origins. It is from a janitor named Ed to someone (presumably another worker of the motel) named Juana, detailing the maintainence procedures for a broken washing machine. Travis Grady can locate it in the first floor maintenance room of Riverside Motel.
The memo serves as a clue to solving the Laundry Puzzle.
- One of the laundry machines is
- busted again. The weird guy in
- Cleopatra was shouting at me,
- wanted me to go fix it but I
- couldn't leave the reception.
- Anyhow, after getting all red in the
- face, the fella just ran off. Hasn't
- been back since-up and drove off.
- Could you take a look at the machine
- when you get a minute? Stick a token
- in it and do the reset thing (Set it to
- low spin, 60 wash, drain then pre rinse.)
- Put anything you find inside the lost
- and found.
- Thanks, Ed"