The Hyper Blaster is a weapon obtained after the UFO Ending of Silent Hill. Alternatively, the player can plug in one of the Konami Justifiers in the P2 slot and it will appear in Harry's inventory at the start (cafe) of the game.
No ammunition is required and it has a long range, and will automatically aim, which means it will rarely miss its target. The auto-aim will also sight enemies in the dark through walls. It is found in the inventory at the start of a new game.
After the gun is acquired, subsequent playthroughs will yield three possible upgrades:
- Red Beam (low - as powerful as the handgun)
- Yellow Beam (medium - as powerful as the shotgun)
- Green Beam (high - as powerful as the rifle)
To obtain the Green Hyper Blaster, the player must receive a 10 star ranking. Remember that using the gun can lower the player's rank at the end of the game.
- Both the Laser Pistol and Hyper Blaster appear to be based on the green Konami Justifier.
- The Hyper Spray in Silent Hill 2 has the same concept as the Hyper Blaster.