Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Health Drink is an obtainable item that appears in every Silent Hill game in the series, excluding Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Silent Hill: Downpour. The health drink is a common item found throughout the games, they restore a small amount of the character's health. When consumed in large amounts, they can equal the effects of the First Aid Kits and the Ampoules. They usually appear in the form of small, brown bottles, and are commonly obtained in pairs.
In Silent Hill 4: The Room, health drinks are called Nutrition Drinks.
In Silent Hill: The Arcade, health drinks are called Nutrition Supplement Drinks. They are dropped by defeated enemies, and they restore 10 points of health.
- In Silent Hill, Health Drinks have "DX" on the label. The label and cap are both tan.
- In Silent Hill 2, Health Drinks have "Medi Plus" on the label in red. The label itself is white border by gold.
- In Silent Hill 3 Health Drinks have "Med Plus" on the label in red in a white oval. The label itself is gold with red stripes.
- In Silent Hill 4: The Room, Nutrition Drinks have "Med Plus" on the label in red on a white background with red borders.
- In Silent Hill: The Arcade, Health Drinks resemble the Silent Hill 3 versions, with the gold and red stripes.
- In Silent Hill: Homecoming, Health Drinks have a tan label with a green hospital cross and red borders. The bottle's size is also notably larger than in the other games.
- In the first Silent Hill game, Health Drinks are referred to as Dietary Supplements in the instruction manual, yet in-game they are still called Health Drinks. It can only be assumed that the name of the item was changed at a late stage in the game's development, where the manuals had already been printed. 
|Eric - Tina - Bill - Jessie - Ryan - George - Emilie Anderson - Frank Anderson - Michelle Anderson|
Hanna - Lorraine - Captain - Scott Fairbanks - Greys
|Creeper - Double Head - Greedy Worm - Gum Head - Hummer - Insane Cancer - Mama - Numb Body - Nurse - Phantom - Pyramid Head - Robbie the Rabbit - Scraper - Split Worm - Toadstool - Tremer - Tuberculosis|
|Brookhaven Hospital - Central Square Shopping Center - Jacks Inn - Labyrinth - Lakeside Amusement Park - Silent Hill Historical Society - Spiral Staircase - Toluca Lake - Toluca Prison|
|Flashlight - Fog World - Little Baroness - Monster - Otherworld - Radio - Real World - Siren - Welcome Sign|