A Health Drink (known as a Nutrition Drink in Silent Hill 4: The Room) is an item that, when used, will restore a small amount of health. Health Drinks are common, and are scattered throughout the games. They are found in nearly every Silent Hill game, the only exceptions being Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Silent Hill: Downpour.
Health Drinks make up the bulk of healing supplies found in each game, perfect for recovering from the scrapes and bruises of minor conflicts. When consumed en-masse, they can also equal the effects of other items such as First Aid Kits and Ampoules albeit more lavish.
Health Drinks are usually found in the form of small, brown bottles, and are commonly discovered in pairs. They are a common beverage throughout the Silent Hill world, marked by its ability to restore energy and vitality to its users. In Silent Hill: The Arcade, by which they are referred to as 'nutrition supplement drinks', they are found dropped by specific enemies when they are killed, and they restore 10 points of health.
- In Silent Hill, Health Drinks have "DX" on the label. The label and cap are both tan.
- In Silent Hill 2, Health Drinks have "Medi Plus" on the label in red. The label itself is white border by gold.
- In Silent Hill 3 Health Drinks have "Med Plus" on the label in red in a white oval. The label itself is gold with red stripes.
- In Silent Hill 4: The Room, Nutrition Drinks have "Med Plus" on the label in red on a white background with red borders.
- In Silent Hill: The Arcade, Health Drinks resemble the Silent Hill 3 versions, with the gold and red stripes.
- In Silent Hill: Homecoming, Health Drinks have a tan label with a green hospital cross and red borders. The bottle's size is also notably larger than in the other games.
- In the first Silent Hill game, Health Drinks are referred to as Dietary Supplements in the instruction manual, yet in-game they are still called Health Drinks. It can only be assumed that the name of the item was changed at a late stage in the game's development, where the manuals had already been printed.