Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Silent Hill 3, the protagonist, Heather, comes upon memos written by her father, Harry Mason. There are two memos, and they appear to be written on the same memo sheets that were used to save in Silent Hill. The memos were written 17 years ago, during the course of the first game, and contains Harry's personal thoughts.
This memo can be found in the Lakeside Amusement Park, on an ice cream cart that was also the location of a save point in the first game.
- "Dahlia's the one who said it —
- said that the girl was a demon.
- That she took my daughter
- for a sacrifice.
- But it's not totally believable.
- I mean, appearances can be
- When I saw that photo in the
- hospital basement, I thought,
- 'That girl looks like Cheryl.'
- Is that why I feel this way?
- Something's not normal, anyway.
- Nothing good will come of this.
- But I just can't think of her as
- a demon.
- Is it my imagination, or do I actually
- feel sorry for her?
- Why do I feel like she's looking
- for someone to help?
- Cheryl's what's important to me.
- Everything else can wait until I've
- gotten her back."
This memo can be found inside Alessa's room, on the same table where a save point was found in the first game.
- "She's just beyond this door.
- I don't know how, but I can sense it.
- But she's not the only one there.
- I sense the presence of something
- extremely dangerous, even sickening...
- or maybe what they call 'God'.
- Nevertheless, I will open the door.
- Enough of this idle chit-chat.
- 'God' I'm not, but I fully intend
- to save her... no, them."
- The memos are most likely callbacks to Harry's method of saving the game in the original Silent Hill. One could infer that the memos are what Harry was canonically writing at the time the player was saving their progress.