Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Handwritten Diary Page is a memo found in Silent Hill: Origins. Travis Grady can locate it in the Director's office on the first floor of the Artaud Theater.
- "Monday: Rehearsals — fantastic.
- New costumes — fantastic. All in
- all — fantastic!
- Tuesday: Strange day. Girl snuck
- into theater today. Playing hooky, no
- doubt! Took pity, let her sit and
- watch the run-through. Very useful
- feedback — terrified by Caliban
- (good job costume dept!)! Seemed to
- dislike Prospero intensely.
- Proceedings brought to premature
- end by poor Tony getting a shocking
- nosebleed during Act I, Scene 2.
- Will continue tomorrow!"