The Handwritten Diary Page is a memo found in Silent Hill: Origins. Travis Grady can locate it in the Director's office on the first floor of the Artaud Theater.
- "Monday: Rehearsals — fantastic.
- New costumes — fantastic. All in
- all — fantastic!
- Tuesday: Strange day. Girl snuck
- into theater today. Playing hooky, no
- doubt! Took pity, let her sit and
- watch the run-through. Very useful
- feedback — terrified by Caliban
- (good job costume dept!)! Seemed to
- dislike Prospero intensely.
- Proceedings brought to premature
- end by poor Tony getting a shocking
- nosebleed during Act I, Scene 2.
- Will continue tomorrow!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.