They probably refer to Cheryl and her boyfriend Steve.
This voice-mail is found near a table inside Wonderland Burger.
- Boy: Why you have to be like this, baby? I know you're shy and stuff. That's how you are. But we have a connection. Why don't you trust me? All the other guys are gettin'... yeah, OK. Sorry, that's cheap.
- Boy: Why can't you be relaxed with me, like you should? Is it your parents' house? You don't want to do it there? There's other places... Why you got to be so frigid?
- Boy: You know I love this thing we've got going. But I am only human, baby. I look around, see what the other girls are doing. And I got to ask myself, "Why is she so frigid?". It's hard on me, baby.
- I know it's cold to do it this way, but you don't listen when I talk. Sorry, it's over. I can't do this if you won't open up to me. —Steve
- Sorry for doing this like this, but... it's for the best. We aren't working as a relationship... let's stay friends, right? —Steve
- You're not listening. This frigid thing is just too big a deal. If we can't be together like that, then we can't be together at all. Enjoy your space. —Steve