A Diagnosis note is a memo in Silent Hill: Origins. Travis Grady can find it in room 205 on the second floor of Alchemilla Hospital. The note is a diagnosis performed by a doctor on a patient of the hospital. This patient is almost indisputably Alessa Gillespie, as it mentions her horrendous burns and the uncanny prevention of injury spreading to her internal organs, which should've been inevitable.
- "Preliminary Diagnosis:
- Third-degree burns, patient is
- unconscious... Something has
- prevented damage spreading to the
- internal organs... Tissue damage is
- limited to the epidermis and
- extremities of limbs...
- How is this possible?"