Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Closed Case memo from Silent Hill: Origins can be found in the Public Records Office. It refers to an unspecified complaint (from an unknown source, possibly K. Gordon) regarding Dahlia Gillespie's treatment of her daughter, Alessa Gillespie. Investigation into the matter by both an unnamed officer and Dr. Michael Kaufmann resulted in the dismissal of the complaint on the grounds that no evidence of any mistreatment of the child was found by either the officer or the doctor.
- "... because of the concerns expressed
- by her teacher, it was important to
- fully look into the matter. The
- officer spoke with Mrs. Gillespie
- and her daughter and saw no
- evidence of any neglect or abuse.
- He felt that Mrs. Gillespie seemed
- a model parent, bringing her daughter
- up in a strict, religious household.
- Further, in order to satisfy the
- complainant's request, we had
- Dr. Kaufmann from Alchemilla speak
- with the girl alone. He said that
- any talk of rituals or cults were
- simple "childish fantasies." Mrs.
- Gillespie's only crime, in his eyes,
- was having read her daughter too many
- fairy tales. We have closed the complaint."