From an unknown pastor, Claudia received a mythology book about how to awaken God, though she finds it too cruel and contemplates how she will do it when she meets Alessa's reincarnation.
She later reads about slavery, which she strongly dislikes, as she hates to be a bystander to anyone's pain.
- November 10
- She didn't die then; she was born.
- I knew that for a fact.
- But then why haven't I found her
- yet? They were supposed to need
- her power to build Paradise, for the
- happiness of the people.
- She was supposed to be reborn
- for that.
- I'd really like to see her.
- November 14
- Read "The Book of Praise".
- I want to thank Father for lending me
- such an invaluable book.
- I found what I'd been searching for
- in there — how to awaken God.
- But it's much too cruel.
- Will I be able to pull it off when
- I see her?
- November 16
- I was free all day, so I read "A
- Modern History of Refugees" and
- "Young Slaves: Child Exploitation".
- I don't want to be a mere bystander
- in this world. I can't do anything
- now, though, and that's what's hard.