Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Birthstones are items obtained in Silent Hill: Homecoming. Once the stones are collected, they need to be placed in the correct order on the Statue of Janus in Dargento Cemetery, in order to acquire the M14 Assault Rifle. There are four stones that can be collected, however, only two are needed.
- Garnet: Found past a wall on the other side of the cemetery (accessible from the Sagan St. entrance opposite the Prison where the cutscene takes place) that Alex Shepherd must breach with the Fire Axe.
- Turquoise: The turquoise is found inside the Toluca Lake Offices that connects to the power plant. It's inside a sink in the room just before the save point.
- Sapphire: Near the first entrance to Dargento Cemetery (closest to the dock), on a stone bench.
- Bloodstone: On a stone bench in the second atrium in front of Alchemilla Hospital.
Once these stones are obtained, the correct stones must be placed in the Janus Statue. On the front and back of the Janus statue are two phrases:
- XII The Old
- I The New
The two phrases refer to the stones Turquoise and Garnet, the birthstones for December and January, respectively. After correctly placing the stones a key will appear for the Moon Garden, where the Rifle can be found.
- Each of the gems correspond to a birth month; Garnet is the stone for January, Turquoise for December and Sapphire for September. Bloodstone is the original birthstone for March, but Jasper and/or Aquamarine have since taken its place.