Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While exploring the chapel in Silent Hill 3, Heather Mason can find a series of Believers' Complaints in the bedroom of Vincent Smith. The letters, written by a member of the Order identified only as "L.S.", clearly show that L.S. disapproves of Vincent's position as a pastor of the cult, since he has supposedly been using the money of the church for his personal benefit, although L.S. can't deny all that Vincent has done for the Order to grow.
L.S.'s identity is unknown, but it could be speculated to be Lillian Shepherd, who was part of the Order. Of course, Silent Hill 3 was released years before Silent Hill: Homecoming so having Lillian Shepherd being L.S. wasn't the original intention of the Silent Hill 3 writers, but from a continuity perspective, it could work.
- "People are starting to voice their
- dissatisfaction about Father Vincent
- using the Organization's money for
- his own personal benefit.
- I've also heard rumors that Father
- Vincent has been extorting donations
- from some followers.
- Is he really the right person
- for such a position?
- I'm in no place to deny all he's done
- to make the Organization grow.
- Even though we believe in God, if
- there were some sort of gathering,
- shouldn't we be valued not for our
- limited talents or our talkativeness,
- but for the depth of our faith?