The Bartlett Family is one of the four founding families of Shepherd's Glen, whose original founding member was Mason Bartlett. They were given the duty of Executor of Law and were to sacrifice their children to the earth by burying them alive. This is done to maintain the pact held with the Order and their god.
|“|| In defense of The Tenets, it is necessary that one person preside over the punishments of any members who have fallen from the Path. These rulings must be based on complete understanding of the laws set forth and must be executed without prejudice. The Executor of Law must not waive in the responsibility of enacting this power, he must declare his oath, in public forum, to uphold the ideals of The Book. In God's Name, so shall it be.
The Bartletts' emblem depicts a crown. It relates to Sam Bartlett's position in town as mayor. The tree could relate to the method of sacrifice used by the family: burying them alive. Joey Bartlett's boss form Sepulcher also resembles a tree.
- Mason Bartlett (1819 - 1874)
- Helen Bartlett (1851 - 1853) - daughter of Mason
- Lydia Bartlett (1872 - 1894)
- Ephraim Bartlett (???? - ????)
- Lois Bartlett (married into family, wife of Ephraim) (1877 - 1896)
- Charles Bartlett (???? - 1903)
- Henry Bartlett (???? - 1916)
- Mary Bartlett (married into family, wife of Henry) (1893 - 1917)
- Caleb Bartlett (son of Henry and Mary) (1911 - 1917)
- Horace H. Bartlett (1905 - 1934)
- Patricia Bartlett (???? - 1953)
- Sam Bartlett (1958 - 2007)
- Joey Bartlett (son of Sam) (1994 - 2003)
- A model in the game implies the Bartlett family came from Scotland.
- Unused text mentions a "Dr. Frederick Bartlett".