Andy's Books is a bookstore located on Koontz Street in Silent Hill, in front of Alchemilla Hospital. It is featured in Silent Hill: Origins. Travis Grady takes a detour through it on his way to the Riverside Motel.
The store consists of a single room, sectioned by a short counter. Within the cash register is the Bookstore Key, which Travis needs to open the back door. To open the register and get the key, he must type a three-digit combination (Andy's room number from the Greenfield Apartments, as he is told by a memo nearby). The memo addresses Andy and is signed by 'Dharma'. It's made clear that Andy's gone on vacation.
Travis can get an Assault Rifle from the mannequin behind the register. It looks remarkably like a real-life AK-47. There's also some ammo lying around the store.
- Andy's Books also appears in Silent Hill in the same location, but cannot be entered.
- A sign for the bookstore can also be seen in the Resort Area in the first game.
- The store appears in Silent Hill: Revelation.
- There is also a store on Simmons St. called Andy Shop. 
- Interestingly, in Silent Hill: Origins, the mannequin holding the AK-47 resembles Travis Grady.