Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Amber Incident is a memo Travis Grady finds in the west storage room in the Cedar Grove Sanitarium's basement in Silent Hill: Origins.
- "AMBER INCIDENT REPORT
- Reporting Staff Member: Simons
- Incident Description: A male child
- entered into the sanitarium
- unchallenged and got through into
- female seclusion (doors were left
- unlocked). He entered the Female
- Seclusion Room 5, at which point
- Orderly Michaels observed him and
- alerted me. The boy was the child
- of a visitor and was taken by his
- Failures: The door to Female
- Seclusion was left unlocked by the
- orderly, and the staff in the
- lobby failed to notice the boy
- when he arrived in the mezzanine
- Recommendation: All staff to be
- reminded of the importance of
- locking ward doors. Review of
- staff to be conducted by duty