The Amber Incident is a memo Travis Grady finds in the west storage room in the Cedar Grove Sanitarium's basement in Silent Hill: Origins.
- "AMBER INCIDENT REPORT
- Reporting Staff Member: Simons
- Incident Description: A male child
- entered into the sanitarium
- unchallenged and got through into
- female seclusion (doors were left
- unlocked). He entered the Female
- Seclusion Room 5, at which point
- Orderly Michaels observed him and
- alerted me. The boy was the child
- of a visitor and was taken by his
- Failures: The door to Female
- Seclusion was left unlocked by the
- orderly, and the staff in the
- lobby failed to notice the boy
- when he arrived in the mezzanine
- Recommendation: All staff to be
- reminded of the importance of
- locking ward doors. Review of
- staff to be conducted by duty
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.