The Alessa Memo is one of the memos found in Silent Hill 3. It appears after Heather Mason defeats the Memory of Alessa on the floor of the Happy Carousel, written in what seems to be blood.
The memo shows that Alessa Gillespie would rather die instead of giving birth to God, since it would bring "endless pain" when it came to the world.
- "It would be better for 'myself'
- to die. After all, it's nothing to
- be afraid of...
- That child... that demon...
- When I think of the endless pain
- it will bring when it is birthed...
- I decided that, instead of the
- suffering and cruelty I endured
- in that sick room...
- ...That I would like to bestow a
- more gentle and peaceful death
- on 'myself'.
- Why do 'I' resist? I never thought
- of 'myself' as such a fool..."