- "Along with you died joy.
- All that remains is despair and a
- future of meaningless tomorrows.
- But I will never give up.
- One, to see your
- beautiful smile again.
- One, to beg the
- blessings of the Gods.
- I wait for that day.
- When the boards cover all
- All sadness too will be covered
- But until my dreams
- return to reality
- I will have to swallow
- all the pain."
There is more than one solution for this puzzle, but the following is the easiest solution:
- Put in the White Board as is
- Put in the Black Board as is
- Put in the Red Board 90 degrees to the left
For this solution, the red board can't be put in first, as the first board will be as is. It needs to be 90 degrees to the left. So the white or black boards can be put in whenever, and the red board must be second or third.
Another solution for the puzzle is put the red board in first (as is) and the white and black boards 90 degrees to the right.