Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
About the Cult's Symbol is a memo found by Heather Mason in Silent Hill 3, in the bedroom of an unnamed member of the Order at the cult's chapel. It is a manuscript copy of a book's chapter, explaining the meaning of the Order's symbol: the Halo of the Sun.
There is a slight mistranslation error. The symbol itself is known as the Halo of the Sun and represents God. There is no deity called the Halo of the Sun. A better translation would be "represents the deity and is known as the Halo of the Sun."
- "Represents the deity known as
- 'The Halo of the Sun'. In heraldry,
- symbolizes a religious group.
- The two outer circles are charity and
- resurrection; the three inner circles
- are present, past and future.
- Usually drawn in red. Occasionally
- drawn in black or other colors, but
- blue reverses the meaning into a
- curse on God and is therefore